We believe our team is the reason for our success. We’re looking for passionate, hard-working individuals to join us in providing the best title services in the St. Louis area. If you fit that description and want to join a company built on a commitment to outstanding customer service, review our open positions below and contact us today! Investors Title Company has served the greater St. Louis Real Estate Community for over 40 years. We provide professional title insurance and closing services to real estate agents, builders, developers, commercial property investors and financial lending institutions. Investors Title Company has grown to a position of leadership and prominence in the St. Louis Metropolitan Area and currently has over 25 locations in St. Louis, St. Charles, and Jefferson counties.
We currently have two openings for an experienced Escrow Closer :
The Escrow Closer is responsible for completing real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements from ALTA Title commitment, clearing the title, assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents, and disbursing funds.
Prepares Closing Disclosure & HUD 1 settlement statements with all accurate prorations/adjustments including but not limited to real estate taxes, sewer, water, trash, subdivision or HOA fees, payoff of any liens as evidenced by title search.
The closer must comply with all terms of the real estate contract and/or amendments.
The closer determines escrow requirements by reviewing and clarifying buyer, seller, and lender instructions. Obtains clear title by ordering title reports,resolving title defects, satisfying existing liens and encumbrances against property or principals.
Completes the closing transaction documents by assembling documents, reviewing papers with parties, explaining provision and procedures, checking documents for completeness & accuracy.
Once the file is closed, the closer is responsible for satisfying all funding requirements prior to depositing and disbursing the funds. Complies with regulatory requirements by adhering and enforcing requirements.
License of Certification – Missouri Department of Insurance licensing or ability to meet the requirements for Missouri Department of Insurance licensing is required. Subject to statutory continuing education requirements. Notary Public is required.
Special Skills- Closer must have excellent customer service skills with both internal and external customers. Requires ability to work independently and or within a team.
We currently have a Part Time Abstractor Position in our St. Charles Location :
- The abstractor is responsible for preparing & certifying the condensed history of the ownership of a particular parcel of real estate consisting of a summary of conveyances and encumbrances affecting the property. Perform other duties assigned by manager
- Research respective title plant software, analyze and evaluate pertinent record documents for determination of title
- Must be proficient in Microsoft word and computer skills with the ability to type at least 50 wpm
- Seasonal overtime will be required
- Investors Title Company offers generous benefits that include paid time off, health insurance with optional life, dental, vision and disability insurance as well as a 401K Plan and Flexible Spending Account (FSA). Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 to 5:00.