We believe our team is the reason for our success. We’re looking for passionate, hard-working individuals to join us in providing the best title services in the St. Louis area. If you fit that description and want to join a company built on a commitment to outstanding customer service, review our open positions below and contact us today! Investors Title Company has served the greater St. Louis Real Estate Community for over 40 years. We provide professional title insurance and closing services to real estate agents, builders, developers, commercial property investors and financial lending institutions. Investors Title Company has grown to a position of leadership and prominence in the St. Louis Metropolitan Area and currently has over 25 locations in St. Louis, St. Charles, and Jefferson counties.
We are currently looking for a sales/marketing account executive for our St.Charles/North County territory.
Listed below is our job description for that position.
Marketing/Sales Job Description
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying customer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Applicant will assess clients needs and provide resolutions.
- Applicant will be trained to learn how to close a real estate transaction. Complete understanding of both Buyers & Sellers Closing documents will be expected.
- Applicant must be comfortable and capable of speaking effectively to large groups. Applicant will be expected to give seminars to existing clients and new clients about the title insurance industry.
- Maintains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends. Provides feedback at monthly marketing meetings on activity/growth in designated territory.
- Work closely with Regional Manager & Branch Managers of designated territory. Support offices in helping to close on high volume closing days of each month.
- Applicant will remain highly visible by attending industry related functions, community events, realtor board meetings, business networking groups, etc. Applicant will be expected to secure face to face meetings with brokers, agents, and lenders to acquire their business.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Applicant must be a self-starter, highly organized, & motivated to obtain professional growth.